Saturday 30 November 2013

Visit to Rwanda, Nov 2013 - Nere's Perspective


Today is the last day on my visit to Solace ministries in Kigali with Dr Remi and Reconnect from Jesus House London.
I may have missed my loved ones but I have to say that Rwanda and its people have been wonderful. Solace really is a big loving family that’s full of life and hope.
The work and heart of Dr Remi, Solace UK and Reconnect have been inspiring. The beautiful hills and land of Rwanda is breathtaking. The people have been even more beautiful inside and out. Thank you Rwanda for taking my heart to new level of gratitude and expectation for Africa. I am certain I will be back to Kigali in the next several months and I look forward to joining the Solace family.

Nere - 27th of November 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment